Tika was born in Germany and moved to little town in the province of Chubut, Patagonia, Argentina, with his family when he was three. He studied to become a tourist guide in the Primo Capraro University of Bariloche and has worked as a traditional tourist guide of the Nahuel Huapi National Park. He is as passionate about cyclocross racing as he is about Argentina and sharing his love for his “home” country with our travelers.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2009
- Languages: Spanish, German, Portuguese and English
- Favorite bike item: shoes
- Favorite place to ride: I love to ride in mountain regions (up and downhill)
- Next dream vacation: I would like to go to France, explore the area around Mont Blanc