Sabrina describes herself as “one of those trilingual European-Americans” who doesn’t really know where to call home. She grew up in Washington D.C., and spent summer months in Italy and Belgium. She studied history at Columbia University. She currently lives in Italy, close to Naples, with her children Marco and Giada. Sabrina began leading ExperiencePlus! tours in 1998.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 1998
- Languages you speak? English, French, Italian and some Spanish.
- Favorite bike item? My back rack pannier.
- Favorite place to ride? Near the sea or in rolling terrain.
- Next dream vacation? I’d love to go to Japan, Cuba, Chile, Argentina.