A native of Evora, Portugal, Luis owned a bike shop for more than 15 years in his hometown, which is located in central Portugal. He recently started guiding and loves working with people and has a new found passion for sharing his country with travelers. He enjoys cooking and baking at home and if you are lucky you will be able to try one his family’s pastries when you go on tour in Portugal.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2015
- Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, French, and English
- Favorite bike item: GPS and bike shorts
- Favorite place to ride: The Alentejo plains at the end of the day
- Next dream vacation: Tierra del Fuego