Federico was born in Emilia-Romagna, the region where ExperiencePlus! headquarters are located. He has lived in Italy, Ireland, Chile, France and Indonesia. After obtaining a master’s degree in geography and territorial planning at the University of Bologna, he worked for 10 years as a CSA (community supported agriculture) network coordinator with small organic farms in France. In his free time, Federico likes farming, cooking, eating, cinema,listening to and playing music, and exploring new regions by bike and on foot. When he’s not leading tours, he travels around the world and works on small farms.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2022
- Languages: Italian, French, English, Spanish, and German
- Favorite bike item: Panniers
- Favorite place to ride: South America
- Next dream vacation: Mongolia