Italian native Enrico dal Monte grew up in Vicenza and Venice. After graduating in Oriental Studies and International Politics at the University of Venice, he worked as translator and teacher in Australia, Italy, and Israel. He speaks six languages. Apart from his cultural passions, he loves snowboarding, trekking, volleyball, and biking. Enrico leads tours in Belgium, Italy, Spain, and France.
- With ExperiencePlus! since: 2010
- Languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, and Hebrew
- Favorite bike item: The vintage newspaper holder on my commuting bike
- Favorite place to ride: Everywhere!
- Next dream vacation: Sardinia, Sicily, and Andalusia over and over and for the first time Croatia, Greece, Catalunya, Argentina, and Chile
“Enrico is exceptionally outgoing and cheerful. He sees and works on the solution to problems before they become an issue. A great guy with a can-do attitude.”
“Enrico and Cristina are the perfect team. I learned an amazing amount about Italian history, culture from them and they handled the logistics and group marvelously. They were amazing 11 on a scale of 10!”