Eileen grew up in New Jersey and moved around with her military spouse before settling down in Colorado to raise her family. She first started at ExperiencePlus! As a customer on the Lakes District tour in 2018 and started scheming and dreaming of getting more of THAT in her life. After a long and fulfilling career as a librarian, she returned to ExperiencePlus! To work part-time in a position that combines her love of traveling and cycling. Most of Eileen’s travel has revolved around visiting her large, extended family who luckily live in awesome places like Alaska, California, Ireland, Maine, Michigan, Florida, England, and too many other placees for her to meet them all. When not at work, Eileen is cycling, knitting, weaving, camping, and perfecting the mournful art of gluten-free baking.
Eileen splits her time supporting Jules and Andrea with sales, marketing, and reservations. Email Eileen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- With ExperiencePlus! Since: 2022
- Languages you speak: Englush, some Spanish and Dewey Decimal. At any library you will see her browsing in the 641’2, 746’s, 811’s, and 914’s.
- Favorite bike item: Smartwool neck buffs or anything that keeps her warm
- Favorite place to ride: Anywhere with great trees and her husband. One of her favorite rides was the Avenue of the Giants in Humboldt County, California
- Next dream vacation: Anyplace in Italy