Blaz grew up in the Julian Alps close to Lake Bled, Slovenia. This beautiful area is where his passion for outdoor recreation was born. As a young boy Blaz climbed all the highest mountains around, and as a not so young boy, he climbed them again. His life has been commited to rock climbing, cycling and woodworking. After gaining a Bachelor degree in wood science and technology, Blaz worked as a salesman for two different companies, and then finished his Master’s degree in entrepreneurship. Nowadays you can find Blaz guiding tours all over Europe, at home having fun with his family, or in the workshop cutting wood and gluing it back together.
- With ExperiencePlus since: 2013
- Languages: Slovenian, English, Croatian, Serbian, German
- Favorite bike item: Tube patch
- Favorite place to ride: Anywhere, as long as there are mountains around
- Next dream vacation: Walking Iceland