Ooh La La! New 2017 Bicycle Tour
Cycle (and Savor) France’s Wine Country
Join our new cycling tour through France’s wine country and experience la douceur de vivre, the sweetness of living!
We are excited to announce a new cycling tour through France’s legendary landscapes. Join us next year and pedal a route steeped in history – and wine, as we travel deep into Champagne, Burgundy, and the Côte du Rhône wine regions. This tour will delight your eyes (and your taste buds!) while taking you to some of the most iconic cities of France.
- Hautvillers: town where Dom Perignon allegedly made the first sparkling wine.
- Lyon: a culinary capital!
- Reims: French Kings were once crowned here.
- Mont Ventoux: cycle up this giant of Tour de France fame, or admire Roman history surrounding this legendary mountain.
- Dijon: home to the Dukes of Burgundy, before Burgundy became part of France.
- Beaune: the heart of Burgundy wine country.
Want to learn more? Check out the day-by-day itinerary.