Ways to Save with ExperiencePlus! Bicycle Tours!
Many of our customers travel with us year after year. We appreciate their friendship and loyalty, and we’ve devised a few ways to show our apperiacion for choosing ExperiencePlus! year after year.
Re-Cycle your way to huge discounts.
Many of our customers travel with us year after year. We appreciate their friendship and loyalty, and we've devised a system to reward them, and hopefully you too!
Here’s how our Re-Cycle Program works:
- Take *four tours, and your fifth tour will be discounted by 50% of the average cost of your previous four tours.
- Your tenth trip is discounted by 100% of the average cost of your previous nine tours.
- You don't have to join a club or pay a membership fee. All you have to do is enjoy your first tour so much that you come back again and again.
*The following restrictions apply to our Re-Cycle credits.
- Book your trip early to take advantage of your discount! We limit the number of Re-Cycle customers to 2 per departure.
- TourzPlus™ trips earn Re-Cycle credits, but Re-Cycle credits cannot be redeemed on these departures. Tours priced in foreign currency will have their Re-Cycle value converted to US dollars at the time of booking.
- Re-Cycle discounts cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Re-Cycle credits can be redeemed on ExpeditionPlus! Tours but cannot be earned on ExpeditionPlus! tours.
- Re-Cycle credits are not earned on extensions, single supplements, shuttles, or tours that are organized and operated by ExperiencePlus! but not publicly available or visible on the ExperiencePlus! website at the time of their listing (this applies to private groups or other private label trips that may run).
- Re-Cycle credits are not earned on tours that are booked through an operator other than ExperiencePlus!
- Re-Cycle credits have no cash value, are non-transferable and cannot be combined. No matter who pays for the trip the traveler is the one who earns the rewards.
- When a Re-Cycle eligible tour is purchased at a discount, it is the net price (after discount) paid that is used for future Re-Cycle Program calculations. This includes your fifth and tenth trip.
- A trip that has been discounted by more than 50% of the tour price does not earn a Re-Cycle credit. (Re-Cycle 5 and 10 trips do earn a credit.)
- We occasionally offer a "cash" discount in lieu of a Re-Cycle credit. If you choose to accept such a discount as a substitute for a Re-Cycle credit, the tour does not count towards your fifth or tenth tours, and the tour's price is not included in the discount calculations.
- The Re-Cycle Program is subject to change without notice.
Two Trips in a Calendar Year
Do two, or more trips in a calendar year and you'll save $200 on each departure. Cannot be combined with other discounts. ExpeditionPlus! and TourzPlus! tours are excluded and do not count toward your total.
Discounts for Children
We offer 10% off the published tour price for children up to age 17 years as of the tour start date. Triple rooms are often available so that children can share with parents. If a triple isn’t possible youths will not be assigned a roommate that is someone other than a family member or known travel companion and in turn will have their own room and a private room fee applied. ExpeditionPlus! and TourzPlus! tours are excluded. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Have six or more people ready to book one of our already listed departures? Great! Groups booking listed tour dates receive $200 off, per traveler! This amount is refunded at the conclusion of the tour. TourzPlus! tours are excluded and there is only one discount per traveler.
Additional Bicycle Tour Dates and Private Departures
Have a group who wants to customize a date or itinerary? Read more about our private departures and custom bicycling itineraries here.