Categories: Travel Tips
Escape with these great virtual getawaysby Jessie Beyer - Thursday, May 7, 2020
Virtual Experiences Throughout The World
As most vacation plans remain in limbo we’re continuing to keep the sense of adventure alive with creative alternatives. Until we are all able physically hit the road, we’ve got a few virtual escapes that will (hopefully) feed your wanderlust for the time being.
- Take a tour of Andalucia, Spain with ExperiencePlus!
- Enjoy Washington D.C.’s Cherry Blossom festival (without the crowds) here.
- Hot day? Cool off this this beautiful video of Greenland’s chilly waters.
- Enjoy Sweden’s natural beauty with these videos.
Visit some Museums
- Escape to Salzburg, Austria for a tour of Mozart’s Birthplace.
- Take a look at the great online collection of the National Museum in Krakow, Poland.
- Escape to Paris and tour some galleries at the Louvre.
Get your City Fix
- Use a bit of imagination and pretend you’re in Paris or Rome for the day.
- Take a walking tour of Krakow, Poland.
- Take a rickshaw ride around Tokyo, Japan.
Escape with a Great Book or Movie
Visit the Travel Planning section of our website and take a look at our suggested reading and movie lists organized by country!
Want to start dreaming of your next bicycle tour? Try our tour finder!