How to Say Vowels in Spanish
- a “ah”
- e “(s)ay”
- i “ (m)e” o “oh”
- u “ooo”
- Buenos Dias: good morning/good day used from 8am – 2pm.
- Buenas Tardes good evening/afternoon used in the afternoon (after 2pm – 3pm.)
- Gracias – Thank You They may reply: De Nada It’s nothing, you’re welcome.
- Donde está? – Where is?
- Cuanto cuesta? – How much does this cost?
- Que Quieres Tomar? – What would you like to drink (the word “tomar” means “to take”, but they use it for food and drink in many different Spanish speaking countries)
- Una cerveza por favor – a beer, please
Awards, Memberships and Reviews