ExpeditionPlus! 2018 Announces:
Copenhagen to Paris
Unlike our “normal” bike tours, our Expeditions are all about long-distance exploration and the challenge of pedaling across continents. They include the best of a regular ExperiencePlus! tour with the added satisfaction of pedaling longer distances taking travelers across multiple countries. Expeditions are for folks who want long days in the saddle followed by fantastic meals and a good night’s sleep before doing it all over again.
This year’s 24-day expedition begins in arguably one of the most bicycle-friendly countries in Europe – Denmark. As you make your way to Paris you will visit small towns with rich history and iconic cities such as Amsterdam, Antwerp and Bruges. This route will take you through world-class cycling towns, past historic sites and gives you the opportunity to visit grand landmarks including the Australian WWII memorial in Villers Bretonneaux.
Starts: July 6 in Copenhagen, Denmark
Ends: July 29 in Paris, France
Experience: Once in a lifetime
Take a look at the day-by-day description here.
Additional Highlights include:
- A mixture of scenic rural cycling and vibrant city experiences.
- Canal and food tour in Amsterdam
- Boat tour of Hamburg port
- Brewery visit of Bruges
- Traversing northern Europe
- Cycling some of Europe’s finest bike paths
- Flat riding in Denmark and Holland
- Finishing in Paris a day before Tour de France ends!