Join us for our 50th Anniversary Celebratory Ride
Everyone is welcome to join us in Fort Collins on Saturday, July 30 for our 2022 Summer Ride. We’re thrilled to gather once more and ride! We’ll also belatedly celebrate Julie Horton who retired in August of 2021! We’ve planned a fun route that features two favorite destinations among local cyclists: New Belgium Brewing and The Howling Cow Café.
The ride starts and ends at New Belgium Brewing, incorporates two of the city’s “low-stress” bicycle networks, and ventures north and west over Bingham Hill on our way to a wonderfully-placed rest stop at the Howling Cow Café. Fuel up on coffee, water and snacks before winding your way back to New Belgium along the Poudre River Trail and quiet country roads north of town. We’ve included just a few short sections of well-maintained gravel (that also trends downhill) – less than three miles in total – to amplify the ride’s fun factor. Overall, the route and terrain are appropriate for every level of cyclist. Distance: 52 km/32 miles.
View the route map and profile
- 8 – 8:45 a.m. Check-in & Departure at New Belgium Brewing in Fort Collins.
- 11:30 a.m. After-ride libations and food.
- 1:30 p.m. Good bye!
You may register yourself and up to five other people using our online registration form. Please register by July 25 so we can be sure to have enough food for everyone!
Need to Know
- Coming in from out of town? Arrive Friday and stay the night at The Elizabeth Hotel, which has extended us a group rate. Book your room here.
- Car parking is available across the street from New Belgium Brewing. Bike parking is available at the brewery. Bring your own lock!
- You can access bathrooms inside the brewery prior to departing.
- We have reserved the “West Lawn” for our party. When you return from the ride we will direct you to our special entrance where each guest will receive 2 beer tokens.
- Non-cycling guests are welcome to join the after-party. Please make sure they register.